Contractors & Consultants
Administration of agreements for professional, architectural, and construction services at UC Berkeley.
UC Berkeley seeks participation from contractors, design professionals, and consultants, including those that qualify as a small and diverse business, by providing them equal opportunity to compete for university contracting and consulting opportunities.
Design professionals interested in pursuing contracts at UC Berkeley should review the UC Annual Announcement (PDF) and submit a Consultant and Design Professional Business Information Form (Google).
Brief descriptions of projects currently bidding, including links to advertisements and announcements containing details on where bidding documents can be obtained and submission deadlines.
Projects currently soliciting for design professionals, consultants or construction managers. Includes links to a summary of the RFQ document and awardees from the past three months.
UC Berkeley - Agreements and Forms for Bidding/Contracts
Certificate of Insurance Forms For:
- CM at Risk General Conditions
- Executive Design Professional Agreement, version B, CM at Risk
- EDPA Version CM at Risk Exhibits
- Executive Design Professional Agreement, version B, lump-sum
- EDPA Version B Lump Sum Exhibits
- Professional Services Agreement
- Job Order Contract Agreement
- Mini Form Agreement and Attachments
Professional Design Services
Although the University does not maintain a pre-approved bidder’s list, individuals or firms that wish to be considered for selection as consultants by the University of California, Berkeley to provide such services should submit a Consultant and Design Professional Business Information Form (Google). The form will be accepted at any time and will be kept on file. There is no need to file a Form each year unless your firm’s information or status has changed.
Additional UC and State of California Resources
University of California:
- University of California, Planning, Design, and Construction
- University of California Facilities Manual
State of California: