Public notices are publications that contain information to alert the public about actions related to projects that are implemented by UC Berkeley Capital Strategies.
Public notices include some but not all California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) notices. For more information about CEQA notices and CEQA documents, please visit our environmental review page.
Some public notices provide an opportunity for public comment. If an opportunity for public comment includes an in-person or online meeting, please visit our public meetings page for details on how to participate.
To receive public notices from Capital Strategies, subscribe to our email list.
Public Notices (current academic year, July 2022 - June 2023)
- 3/1/2023: Heathcock Hall Building Project
- 2/13/2023: Greek Theatre Safety and Restoration Improvements Project
- 11/2/2022: Cal Softball Field Renovation
- 10/18/2022: Dwinelle Annex Renovation
- 9/2/2022: Bechtel Engineering Student Center Renovation and Addition
- 9/2/2022: Academic Replacement Building
- 8/12/2022: PG&E Remote Grid Installation Project at Whitaker's Forest Research Station