Public Records Requests

The Office of Legal Affairs answers public records requests on behalf of the UC Berkeley campus.

To request records from Capital Strategies, please contact the Public Records Coordinator at Legal Affairs.

Public records requests sent directly to Capital Strategies will be forwarded to Legal Affairs to facilitate. There is no specific form that must be used to make a request. Please provide a detailed description of the records you seek.

Please visit the Office of Legal Affairs website for guidelines on access to public records, as well as FAQs.