The Gateway at a Glance:
- 380,000 square feet, anticipated opening in academic year 2024-2025
- Prominent location of arrival and entry to the campus
- Collaborative space for approximately 1,600 faculty, students, researchers, and staff
- Draws diverse scholars from multiple disciplines to catalyze discovery and impact
- Interconnected work and meeting spaces encourage exploration and engagement
- Built-in flexibility for future needs of fast-evolving fields
As of fall semester 2021, the Gateway is in planning and design. Construction is anticipated to begin in 2022.