Drawing Requests

Do you need more information on a campus building for a project or class? We can often provide building drawings to UC Berkeley instructors.

A student's instructor must submit a request on the student's behalf. Email maps@berkeley.edu with:

  1. A brief description of the project
  2. The type of documents being requested
  3. How the documents will be safe-guarded
  4. How they will be disposed of at the end of the project

We provide topographical and simple architectural drawings upon request. More sensitive documents require additional review and approval by the appropriate document custodian.

Requesters should allow a minimum of one week for this process.